All Town buildings are closed to the public effective
December 17, 2020 through January 4, 2021.
With the Groton Center closed until January 4th note the following changes:
- Meals on Wheel will still be delivered. Drivers please use the kitchen entrance to pick up your meals.
- The van will provide transportation for medical appointments and grocery shopping only. We will be shopping at Market Basket in Littleton and the limit on the van will now be only 2 riders. Please call Stacey for your rides.
- The New Year’s drive through is still on! Drive through and pick up your Ret. Chief Palma Italian Dinner meal at noon – remember registration is necessary. If you’ve already registered, there is no need to call again.
- New Year’s Bingo is moving to Zoom!!!! Daubers and papers will be available through safe pick up at the Center. We’ll be calling everyone that is registered to make arrangements. We’ll play Bingo 10-11ish then drive by and pick up your meal!
- Elaine’s Strength Training is available on Groton’s Cable access channel at 10am Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- Bone Builders’ will be offered on Zoom , however, right now it is on hold until we have a status on the possible employee COVID exposure. We will be in direct contact with participants.
- At this time I have not had contact with the Yoga and Pilates instructors. We will be in direct contact with those participants as well.
- Focus on Footcare is also cancelled until after January 4.
- The Creative Writing instructor has requested to put class on hold until January 5th.